Outdoor furniture, playground and park equipment 073
Welcome to the Nordic Ecolabelling declaration site
This is where you as a supplier help your customer in connection with their application to obtain a Nordic Swan Ecolabel licence by declaring your items* in the Supply Chain Declaration Portal, also known as the SCDP.
* Item is a general term for various products and materials. For example chemicals, laminates, glass and fabrics.
Nordic Ecolabelling uses your information when evaluating a licence application. If specific properties need to be shared with your customers, it will be stated in the requirements. Everything else is treated confidentially by Nordic Ecolabelling.
In the declaration portal you can also state which customers should be able to find and select your items.
Here are the areas of items you can declare for
- AI0019 Aluminium
- AI0019 Aluminium – high proportion recycled
- AI0019 Aluminium – primary raw material
- AI0023 Aluminium production – primary raw material
- AI0023 Aluminium production – recycled material
- AI0012 Adhesive for assembly
- AI0012 Adhesive for production of wood-based panels
- AI0012 Other product for production of laminate/HPL
- AI0012 Other products for assembly
- AI0012 Other products for production of wood-based panels
- AI0012 Resins for production of laminate/HPL
- AI0012 Surface treatment for metal
- AI0012 Surface treatment for plastic and rubber
- AI0012 Surface treatment for wood, wood-based panels and laminate/HPL
- AI0012 Surface treatment or additives for paper
- AI0014 Compact laminate
- AI0014 Continuous Pressure Laminate (CPL)
- AI0014 Direct pressure laminate (melamine)
- AI0014 High Pressure Laminate (HPL)
- AI0014 Other type of laminate
- AI0013 Plastic
- AI0013 Rubber
- AI0013 Silicone
- AI0029 Chrome plating
- AI0029 Nickel plating
- AI0029 Other plating
- AI0029 Zinc plating
- AI0018 Steel
- AI0018 Steel – high proportion recycled
- AI0018 Steel – iron ore based
- AI0022 Steel production – iron ore based
- AI0022 Steel production – recycled material
- AI0040 Bamboo
- AI0040 Cork
- AI0040 Solid wood
- AI0015 Chipboard
- AI0015 High Density Fibreboard (HDF)
- AI0015 Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
- AI0015 Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
- AI0015 Other wood-based panels
- AI0015 Plywood
- AI0015 Solid wood panel
- AI0011 Wood-plastic composite (WPC)
How to get started
Please, ask the person responsible (here called competent contact) at your company for login credentials to the Supply Chain Declaration Portal.
You will then receive an e-mail with a personal user name and password from Nordic Ecolabelling. The usename and password must not be shared with others.
Please, read the Declaration guide (download below) carefully before you start declaring.
In the portal, you will find which properties of your items your customer needs you to declare. Ask your customer for their Application ID in the Nordic Ecolabelling Portal where they apply, since you have to state that and the customers company name in the Supply Chain Declaration Portal.
When working, you will be able to keep track of and maintain all your declarations. You may also add new declarations or make changes or extensions of items.
In the Supply Chain Declaration Portal you can keep track of:
- your company contacts registered
- history and documentation
- declared properties of your items in ongoing and finalised declarations
The portal also contains a library with product sheets, security sheets, test protocols and other documents your company use in the declaration process.
A declaration of an item is solely a declaration of key data to be used in a complex and comprehensive application process. The declaration is therefore not an approval, nor a disapproval of the item, and the item is neither approved nor certified by Nordic Ecolabelling.
Hence, the item will not carry the Nordic Swan Ecolabel and must not be presented as ecolabelled.
Read the guide before you start declaringPDF GUIDE
Declare your items herePORTAL
or look at this video guideVIDEO GUIDE