Manufacturing of textiles, hides/skins and leather 039
Welcome to the Nordic Ecolabelling declaration site
This is where you as a supplier help your customer in connection with their application to obtain a Nordic Swan Ecolabel licence by declaring your items* in the Supply Chain Declaration Portal, also known as the SCDP.
* Item is a general term for various products and materials. For example chemicals, laminates, glass and fabrics.
Nordic Ecolabelling uses your information when evaluating a licence application. If specific properties need to be shared with your customers, it will be stated in the requirements. Everything else is treated confidentially by Nordic Ecolabelling.
In the declaration portal you can also state which customers should be able to find and select your items.
Here are the areas of items you can declare for
- AI0031 Accessories used in ladies undergarments (except elastic bands)
- AI0031 Buckles
- AI0031 Buttons
- AI0031 Curtain rings
- AI0031 Other (e.g. metal drawcord, stopper or hook)
- AI0031 Press studs
- AI0031 Reflectors
- AI0031 Rivets
- AI0031 Velcro
- AI0031 Zippers
- AI0024 Adhesives
- AI0024 Anti-felting
- AI0024 Auxiliary chemicals
- AI0024 Bleaching agent
- AI0024 Carding oil
- AI0024 Chemicals for filling, stuffing and padding
- AI0024 Chemicals for laminates, membranes and coatings
- AI0024 Complexing –, chelating –, sequestering agent
- AI0024 Dyes and pigments
- AI0024 Flame retardants
- AI0024 Printing paste
- AI0024 Scouring agent
- AI0024 Sizing agent
- AI0024 Softener
- AI0024 Spinning oil
- AI0024 Washing agent, surfactant
- AI0033 Knit
- AI0033 Laminated/coated fabric
- AI0033 Synthetic leather
- AI0033 Woven fabric
- AI0028 Acrylic
- AI0028 Cotton
- AI0028 Elastan
- AI0028 Flax (linen)
- AI0028 Other bast fibres
- AI0028 Other natural fibre
- AI0028 Other synthetic fibre
- AI0028 Polyamide
- AI0028 Polyester
- AI0028 Polypropylene
- AI0028 Polyurethane
- AI0028 Regenerated cellulose
- AI0028 Silk
- AI0028 Wool
- AI0026 Hide
- AI0026 Leather
- AI0026 Skin
- AI0025 Coir
- AI0025 Down and feathers
- AI0025 Natural latex
- AI0025 Other natural fibres
- AI0025 Other synthetic fibres
- AI0025 Other synthetic foams
- AI0025 Polyester fibre
- AI0025 Polyurethane foam (PUR)
- AI0025 Recycled textile waste
- AI0025 Straw
- AI0025 Synthetic latex
- AI0032 Backpacks and bags
- AI0032 Bed linen and sheets for consumer market
- AI0032 Bed linen and sheets for professional market
- AI0032 Belts
- AI0032 Duvets, pillows and sleeping bag for consumer market
- AI0032 Duvets, pillows and sleeping bag for professional market
- AI0032 Fibre and yarn
- AI0032 Headwear, scarf, gloves and mittens
- AI0032 Hide/skin/leather products
- AI0032 Home furnishing textiles for consumer market
- AI0032 Home furnishing textiles for professional market
- AI0032 Jeans and other denim products
- AI0032 Other textile product
- AI0032 Outdoor wear consumers
- AI0032 Shirts, blouses and dresses
- AI0032 Sportswear for indoor use
- AI0032 Sportswear for outdoor use
- AI0032 Stockings and socks
- AI0032 Towels and bathrobes for consumer market
- AI0032 Towels and bathrobes for professional market
- AI0032 Trousers, shorts, skirts
- AI0032 T-shirts, sweaters, tops and bodies
- AI0032 Underwear and nightwear
- AI0032 Underwear and nightwear for healthcare sector
- AI0032 Upholstery
- AI0032 Wool wear
- AI0032 Work wear indoor use – professional market
- AI0032 Work wear outdoor use – professional market
How to get started
Please, read the terms and conditions carefully.
Please, ask the person responsible (here called competent contact) at your company for login credentials to the Supply Chain Declaration Portal.
You will then receive an e-mail with a personal user name and password from Nordic Ecolabelling. The usename and password must not be shared with others.
Please, read the Declaration guide (download below) carefully before you start declaring.
In the portal, you will find which properties of your items your customer needs you to declare. Ask your customer for their Application ID in the Nordic Ecolabelling Portal where they apply, since you have to state that and the customers company name in the Supply Chain Declaration Portal.
When working, you will be able to keep track of and maintain all your declarations. You may also add new declarations or make changes or extensions of items.
In the Supply Chain Declaration Portal you can keep track of:
- your company contacts registered
- history and documentation
- declared properties of your items in ongoing and finalised declarations
The portal also contains a library with product sheets, security sheets, test protocols and other documents your company use in the declaration process.
A declaration of an item is solely a declaration of key data to be used in a complex and comprehensive application process. The declaration is therefore not an approval, nor a disapproval of the item, and the item is neither approved nor certified by Nordic Ecolabelling.
Hence, the item will not carry the Nordic Swan Ecolabel and must not be presented as ecolabelled.